Friday, September 26, 2008

On Tray

Until recently trips to the supermarket with my toddler were a nightmare. She would whine and point at the food on the shelves, and cry if I didn't give them to her. I have had to rip open bags of carrots, crackers, and even had to pour water on strawberries to wash them off in the middle of the produce isle, all to prevent tantrums.
Then I found On Tray. It's a little tray that attaches to the shopping cart and holds snacks. I pack it with snacks before we leave the house and throw it in my bag.
It's bisphenol free, microwave safe, comes in four different colors, and is dishwasher safe.

Shopping has been so much more enjoyable since we got our On Tray.

1 comment:

lchamrick said...

Thank you for your kind words about my product OnTray! It thrills me to know that people enjoy using it.

Laura Hamrick
Creator of OnTray