Thursday, September 18, 2008

Halo Organic Sleep Sack

When my daughter Willa was about three months old we had to stop using her swaddle blanket, because she kept busting out of it.
She was too young for a regular blanket, and I still wanted something to snuggle her up in. That's when I discovered the Halo Organic Sleep Sack.
It's a blanket that your baby wears. My favorite part is that the zipper zips from top to bottom, so the zipper isn't near baby's face or hands.
Willa wears hers every night (even in the summer- we keep her room cool).
She is currently wearing the medium size, and is about to grow out of it. I can't find a large one. If anyone knows where I can find a large one please leave me a comment or send me an email.*

*Updated- Found.One of my readers just emailed me a link to this.

4 comments:

melissity said...

I loved these too when Oliver was a baby. I saw some organic ones listed here , here, and also on the Halo site.

Torrie said...

Thanks Melissity, but unfortunately those are all size medium. I'm starting to think they don't make a large size.

Keely Van Brocklin Emery said...

I wanted to cry when Zoe grew out of hers because I was convinced it was why she slept through the night. Now it's a mandatory gift for our friends expecting. :)

The Details: said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the Halo Sleepsack...I've been an addict since Baby D and it's always the one thing I buy for baby showers...whether on the registry or not - an absolute savior in terms of me sleeping comfortably and not worrying about baby!