Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hannah Anderson

Looking for the perfect winter hat for your child? Look no further-
The Hannah Anderson Pilot Cap is the best hat I've come across.
Last year my daughter spent most of the fall and all winter wearing one.


I loved that it completely covered her ears. It's not very thick, so if it was VERY cold I would either put her hood up, or put a knit cap over it.
Knit caps alone were never good because they didn't cover her ears, which is why I love the Pilot Cap, and the fact that it ties under their chin keeps them from pulling it off.
It comes in a variety of great colors, and it is made of organic cotton.

I went to a Hannah Anderson store this fall to buy some more Pilot Caps, and discovered that they now make a winter lined version too. I could not be happier.
The pilot Cap is now perfect for the winter.



Hannah Anderson makes a bunch of other great apparel for babies, kids, and adults too.
Check out their organic cotton onesies. They come in great colors, and the crotch has double snaps, so your baby gets longer wear out of it.

No comments: